FORD COLLEGE STUDENT PURCHASE PROGRAM
They always told you math would come in handy some day — now here’s the proof!
With the Ford College Student Purchase Program, you pick out your ride — and then add up the savings!
Here's the deal: Purchase or lease an eligible new Ford vehicle during the program period and you'll receive $500! And, when you combine this Student Bonus Cash with other current public incentives, you'll really be raking it in.
Offer ends 1/2/2018!
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
– OR –
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2015 through January 2, 2018.
– OR –
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 16/17/18 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 4, 2017 thru January 2, 2018
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment